Accessible furniture & supplies

At Royal Roads University, we aim to provide equitable access to a safe and inclusive workplace for our staff and faculty.

If you have a temporary or permanent disability or health condition that affects how you do your job, you can request accessible furniture or supplies.

To make a request, contact the Human Resources consultant who works with your department.