RRU offers eligible employees a pension through the BC Public Sector Pension Plans.

If you want to purchase back service for time on a leave, or transfer pension from a previous plan into your current pension plan with RRU, please visit the respective pension pla site from the options below:

In Human Resources, the Benefits Coordinator assists with Purchase of Service and Transfer of Service Applications. Once you have located and filled out the appropriate form, please email the for next steps.